Thursday, March 10, 2011

Strippers and ones

I gave Jared a wad of cash tonight, most of it in one-dollar bills. I was able to bring up the fact that he's dated a stripper before. i try to throw that in his face when I can. He found a way to get back at me.

Jared:  Now I know where I'm going with all of these ones.
Me: Yeah, i felt like your ex-girlfriend when I realized how many I had.
Jared:  Yeah and in two years, you'll feel like my ex-wife.

I'll be his first wife. This one backfired on me.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you hate when they do that to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. https://www.hotpartystripper.com/

    ReplyDelete